Social distancing is encouraged for your safety and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here are some suggestions to best practice social distancing in the kitchen:
- Wash or sanitize your hands thoroughly upon entering and leaving the lunchroom.
- Try not to congregate around the lunch area. If you see more than six people in the lunch area, please wait until the kitchen area is clear or less congested.
- Follow the floor markings to encourage one-way traffic.
- Please allow no more than 1 to 2 occupants per table at a time.
- High touch areas such as microwaves, coffee machines, kitchen counters and tables MUST be wiped down after use.
We have enhanced our cleaning procedures and provide cleaning supplies throughout the offices to make this easier.
Remember to socially distance yourself from others in the kitchen. Using a shared space means sharing the responsibility to keep everyone safe.