• Education on prevention best practices, symptoms to monitor for, and physical distancing techniques.
• Desks and offices are being reallocated as needed for those working in office.
• Additional cleaning and sanitization stations wherever possible in our work environments.
• Enhancing PBS’ Information Systems to better accommodate remote work.
• Health check application is filled out daily by each office-based employee before entering an office.
• Temperature checks are carried out on office-based staff prior to entering buildings.
• Physical distancing is enforced at all locations.
• Health, mindfulness and wellness resources are shared with staff to promote the wellbeing of our community.
• Personal protective equipment (PPE) is available to all office-based staff. Masks are also given to non-staff to use while in our buildings.
• Directional floor arrows have been ordered and will be utilized where needed to ensure social distancing.
• Washrooms are stocked with paper towel for hand drying and allow staff to exit washrooms without directly touching shared surfaces.
• Custom departmental return to work plans with each manager to ensure all precautions are taken as staff return to the office.
Do you have an idea that would promote the health and wellbeing of our community?
Please email email@example.com